Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some Things Never Change

Earlier I was reading through blogs when I saw a cool post on a friend's blog. It was titled "Some Things Never Change" and it simply stated the things that have always and will always make her happy. It inspired me so much that I decided to do a post.


My post is about the things that make me the person that I am and will probably never change. Here they go:

My bed will probably forever be unmade. It's imperfection at it's finest. 
I'll forever be a jeans girl (at least until I hit menopause or get a hysterectomy).
The phone will always be near me. I live to speak to my family and friends.
Music will always be stuck in my head (even the ignorant stuff).
I'll always be addicted to the electronics. (computer as soon as I wake up, cell for all the really important non-important phone calls, camera so I can be my own paparazzi and serve as paparazzi for others).
Blue will always be my favorite color.
Some people think I'm weird. Since after almost 24 years of life I don't know what they are talking about I guess I'll always be the way they perceive me. 




You can read her version at http://jadepheenix.wordpress.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Lashuntrice

Lashuntrice